Historic Ruby Mine (L430)
Gold Mine with 500,000 Oz Placer Gold Resource
Rich 200,000 Ounce Production History from Tertiary Channels and Quartz
Extensive Facilities for Mining & Milling both Placer and Lode
1,750 acres in
California's Sierra Nevada Foothills: approximately 1,320 acres of
unpatented mining claims and 435 acres of subsurface mineral rights
Big Gold -- 201
oz Nugget found. The Ruby is reknowned for its production of coarse
$2.5 Million USD -- will consider
stock in listed company or possible terms
Includes over $3
Million in Facilities, Improvements & Equipment
Paved Road to Property
for 40 years: Reason for sale -- Age & Health
One of California's best-known placer drift mines, this large land package
hosts a system of gold-bearing Tertiary channels that have produced desirable
coarse jewelry gold and spectacular specimen nuggets since the 1800's
Geological Studies infer a potential Placer Gold resource of 500,000
ounces from several miles of unmined Channels remaining in this property.
Quartz veins on the property have yielded High-Grade Specimen Gold-in-Quartz,
but the Lode potential is largely undeveloped.
Advanced Permitting -- Plan of Operations, Water Order and over $170,000
in Reclamation Bonds.
There is ample Water for mining & milling, and Timber is available on
the property to mill for use at the mine.
- 1,000 yard per day Placer wash plant
- 50-ton per day Quartz mill
- 6,000 feet of tracked haulage
- Man-Hoist with 65-foot Headframe accesses directly into Channel Workings
- Underground Equipment onsite: Trammers, ore cars, rubber-tired loaders,
fans, winches, drills, etc.
- Support Equipment for Underground: compressors, generators, etc.
- Surface buildings, facilities and equipment: Shops, offices, housing,
- Second Exit shaft almost 2 miles from portal can provide natural ventillation
for much of the underground workings
- PG&E Power on property
- Excellent system of roads
- Archive of Maps and Reports
- Detailed Geological Investigation & Economic Evaluation Report can
be upgraded to 43-101 Technical Report
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment completed
- Close to town -- airports and metropolitan areas about 2 1/2 hours
distant by paved roads and highways